Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) is Nov.17-23. Celebrate innovation and entrepreneurship by checking out these Memphis-area events. For news about other cities around the world visit gew.co.
- Ignite Memphis, Vol. 8 7:30pm, Bridges — Twelve Memphians take the stage for 5-minute passion-packed presentations. Complimentary beer, wine and appetizers provided. These tickets will sell out, so get them quickly.
- Panel Discussion: Why I Launched a Startup in Memphis, 12pm, Memphis Bioworks Conference Center — Join Memphis Bioworks for a panel discussion with medical device, healthcare and technology entrepreneurs about the resources and network that led them to start a business in Memphis, as well as their successes and lessons learned.
- The Growth Workshop: Mastering the Rockefeller Habits, 8am – 5pm, Memphis Bioworks Conference Center — Part of the EPIcenter Growth Academy, this event will help you design a roadmap to success for your business.
- 6th Annual Core Conversations on Entrepreneurship, 12pm, Jim’s Place (Perkins) — The Society of Entrepreneurs and EmergeMemphis are hosting Core Conversations on Entrepreneurship. The purpose of this event is to bring together entrepreneurs from all across the area to have lunch together to discuss entrepreneurship in Memphis.
- Growing the Village, 6-8pm, Forge — Memphis women entrepreneurs, business owners, nonprofit leaders, initiative drivers, artists, artisans, freelancers and otherwise rock stars are invited for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, networking and general girl power.
Missing something on the list? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.