We’re excited to introduce the 16 graduating companies from our four accelerators. Join us at the historic Orpheum Theater on Thursday, August 21st to see what these amazing startups have built over the course of the summer.
Seed Hatchery – Information Technology Accelerator
- Troopto – Private crowdfunding for the workplace
- Phase – Schedule multi-player games without the hassle
- Pickle – Crowdsource any opinion in less than 2 minutes
- Well Done – Full featured tablet POS for independently-owned restaurants
- ORB – High fashion backpacks designed to protect
Upstart – Women-Led Tech Accelerator
- Play-Tag – Smart bluetooth dog tag and LED alert system
- eDivv – A marketplace for trading excess beauty products
- Cabsolutely – Tech upgrade for the taxi industry
- Barter Sugar – Bartering marketplace for businesses to trade services, space and inventory.
Sparkgap – Logistics Technology Accelerator
- Graph Story – Graph database-as-a-service
- Extra Rail – Airbnb for the railroad industry
- Logistadvise – Platform that matches companies with supply-chain transportation
Sky High – Social Innovation Accelerator
- FuelFilm – An accelerator for the film industry (non-profit)
- The College Initiative – Prepares students for the application & college experience (non-profit)
- Care2Manage – Simplifies organization & management for families caring for aged loved ones.
- CoreFire Commandos – an interactive game & web-based portfolio to track the progress of students
RSVP for Start Co. Demo Day – Thursday, August 21st, 1pm – 6pm (4pm Keynote Speaker: The Honorable Edward Montgomery)
And come celebrate at the Start Co. Demo Day After Party!